Mozaic TV and Fibre Broadband coonection out for 3 weeks

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Talker

Mozaic TV and Fibre Broadband coonection out for 3 weeks

[ Edited ]

Does anyone know how to get the Ooredoo technical team to fix broadband and mozaic TV connection, i have tried calling 111 for the past 3 weeks still no technical team attend to fix problem. Even the Supervisor does not know how to assist. Any suugestions?

4 REPLIES
Talker

Re: Mozaic TV and Fibre Broadband coonection out for 3 weeks

Hi, and sorry for the inconvenience , kindly send us your service number and your mobile number for more assistance . 

Talker

Customer complaint no: 1-61528223 dated 2/7/2015, please look into this.

Ooredoo Alumni

@Chandy hi there, please share your private information such as your phone number only in private messages, not in these public posts.

Did it solve your question? Then mark it as accepted solution!

Talker

Thanks for the message, but now it has been 6 weeks without broadband or mozaic, and technical team at Ooredoo still do not have a team to fix the problem, which i now understand is a splitter that needs replacing at the main termainal in the apartment block. Tech team, i find 6 weeks in a modern tech world simply unacceptable and want to know excatly when this issue will be fixed. All i gat from dailling 111 is a hand=off to someone who states that there will be a tech team to fix in the next couple of days, but now for 6 weeks?? What is the delay?? I am at a complete loss other than now to complain to the consumer affairs department.