Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Tipster
Internet
Telecommunications

Call for HUAWEI HG659 Ooredoo Higher Level Support

I am facing internet problem since i am geting internet connection.Ooredoo TV is workin fine but when i am useing internet msg shown no internet connection on web page and all wirless conected devices shows Waiting for connection.PING is lost.By seeing on router LED everything looks ok?While my internet connection is 10 MBPS but acutal speed is going above 6 MBPS and Upload speed max 0.10 observed.Ping-1.JPGPing-2.JPGPing-3.JPG2017-06-14_PING.JPGSpeed Test 2017-JUN-18_03_10.JPG

I launched the complaint (More than 8 times).But problem is still there.Even after visting the Ooredoo techinicaions no one knows how to solve it.Every possible step they did but can not solve my internet problem.They did reprogram router,Changed the router,Re- wired the cables connection.

Finnaly rechnican told he will esclate this issue to Ooredoo Higher level support team.Since launching my complaint i am running out of internet but why Ooredoo is charging me for monthly bill payement?

Anyone is facing same isuue?

2 REPLIES
Champion

Re: Call for HUAWEI HG659 Ooredoo Higher Level Support

@jamipk

Something is really wrong with your connection. As far as I know the 10 Mbps plan now offers about 1 Mbps of upload speed, you're only getting 0.10 and even less.

I would advice that you send the speed test screenshots to @OoredooCare on Twitter and submit a complaint as "unstable connection".

They will be able to escalate it for you Smiley Happy
Not an Ooredoo employee. Please mention me (@MRizkBV) when you need help so that I get an instant email notification!
Don't forget to follow me on: Twitter (@MRizkBV) - PSN: MRizkBV - Xbox Live: MRizkBV
Tipster
Internet
Telecommunications

Re: Call for HUAWEI HG659 Ooredoo Higher Level Support

Thanks for advise.Much appricated.I raised my internet issue on Twitter and got speedy reply.Just before EID Ooredoo higher level technical support had visited for my internet problem but result were same.Now i am awaitng for back end technical support.