CSGO - Bad ping dubai

SOLVED
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Talker

CSGO - Bad ping dubai

I followed @shockwaves tutorial, and it used to work for me but one day I was getting bad ping, so I restarted my wifi using the website 192.168.100.1, but even though I had a good ip starting with 178, still getting bad ping. Reinstalled CS, restarted my pc, used the website 192.168.100.1 10 times, still over 150 ping.

I think I have to restart my router/modem, but there's a huge note on it saying not to, any help?

4 REPLIES
Tipster

Re: CSGO - Bad ping dubai

Before I left Qatar, I also had bad ping even with an IP that started at 178. Just keep restarting and try out your different pings even if you still get 178. However, I am not sure about the warning that they gave you. Could you post a screenshot about that warning? Maybe others could give you some advice.
Talker

The warning is on the outside of my router/modem saying "Please keep electric power on at all times, and do not tamper with or connect any devices." I've restarted my router hundreds of times, and even with the good IPs my ping wouldn't change, on community servers I'd get good ping, but valve severs, bad ping. I used to get good ping by using ur method and getting 178 IP, but it stopped working now. Smiley Sad
Talker

Why is this marked solved?   This is clearly not solved and I am having the same issues.

Talker

رد: CSGO - Bad ping dubai

This usually happens after Valve release some updates. I get the same issue when I play Dota2, issue is probably from Valve side.