SOLVED
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Talker

Weekly Unlimited Plan

[ Edited ]
I'm currently subscribed to weekly unlimited plan for qr 125 for my pocket wifi but this morning I just noticed that my remaining balance got deducted with qr14. I wanted to know how can I check what is that deduction for.
5 REPLIES
Champion

Re: Weekly Unlimited Plan

@Ashlee Better way to Monitor your subscription service is the only one option

just install Ooredoo App on your handset and logged in

after that you can monitor your balance, manage subscriptions and many more thing.

if you want to know your last deduction call to Ooredoo's cutomer care service or send a dm to Ooredoo social media team on twitter or facebook along your query and personal details.

Leave Kudus if you Liked the Post, Aske Help by mentioning in post or PM me
accept as solution if post was helpful.
Talker

Yeah I already have an installed ooredoo app. It is through that that I was able to monitoring my balance since my other sim card is in the pocket wifi. It only says there that I'm subscribed to weekly unlimited pack. I'm even trying to call the customer service at 111 but there isn't an option anymore that connects to a customer representative. So I tried the other one you told me which is to send a dm to their facebook account. I hope I can receive a response soon. Thank you!
Champion

@Ashlee you will get reply by tomorrow morning

Talker

I already received their response and they already cancelled the uwanted subscription that's eating my credit. You've been really a great help. Thank you so much!
Champion

@Ashlee You're Welcome Smiley Very Happy