Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Champion

how to send mobile credit?

[ Edited ]

International Mobile Credit

i want send mobile credit to my country via ooredoo prepaid sim
how can i send credit?
what is requirement for sending credits?

Leave Kudus if you Liked the Post, Aske Help by mentioning in post or PM me
accept as solution if post was helpful.
9 REPLIES
Scholar

Re: how to send mobile credit?

@sajidfarz Please check the following links : http://www.ooredoo.qa/en/itu OR https://ooredoo.mv/value-added-services/credit-transfer

See if these helps you....
Talker

Didn't help. What I mean is I intend to transfer mobile date credit....example; can I transfer 4GB mobile data credit to another mobile unit? Or is it the QR amount? How?
Scholar

@sajidfarz - See below Steps : -
Step 1 : SMS 'Send' followed by the recipient's number (with the relevant international dialing code) to 92266.
Step 2: Choose the amount you want to send.
You'll you receive a reply from 92266. But bear in mind that different inernational operators will give you differnet transfer options. Pick the option you prefer, and SMS it to 92266.
For example, operators in India offer three options for credit transfer.
Rs 50 = QR 5.
Rs 100 = QR 11.
Rs 200 = QR 21.
So if you want to send Rs 100, send '2' to 92266.
Step 3: Check the transication detials and confirm
if the detials are correct, send 'Y' to '92266'. The credit will be transferred from your Hala account.
If you want to change the detials, send 'N' to 92266 and the transaction will be cancelled.
Step 4: Both Send and Receiver receives confirmation SMS.
Trainer

Dear @sajidfarz plz find the following:

Send credit to family and friends with Ooredoo’s local credit transfer service on your Ooredoo Prepaid, Ooredoo Mix or MVPN Prepaid.

Dial *202# and follow the instructions.

- Minimum transferrable amount is MVR10.

- A maximum transfer of MVR 10,000 is allowed.

- MVR 2 is applicable for each transaction.

- From 1st May 2014 onwards, additional 6% GST will be applicable for all telecom products and services.
AJ
Ooredoo Alumni

@Ammar It looks like you're posting information from Ooredoo Maldives here. Ooredoo Qatar doesn't have any plans called "Mix", we don't use *202# codes, and we dont use MVR as currency! please keep these things in mind when posting responses to Qatar users—you may be confusing them further.
Talker

What about transferring mobile data credit from one qtel number to another? Does anyone know?
Champion

@rekick764 currently this service not availabe in Qatar

still we can't transer our units (Call, SMS & Data) to other numbers but personally i think if Ooredoo start it will be great for all of us.

Leave Kudus if you Liked the Post, Aske Help by mentioning in post or PM me
accept as solution if post was helpful.

@rekick764 are you trying to send credit from one mobile to another, to send credit, simply dial *130* Recipient number *Amount # and credit is instantly transferred from their service to yours.
A small transaction fee of QR 0.50 will be deducted.
Highlighted

Thanks!!!